Saturday, October 4, 2008

Just finished!

Just kidding :-)

I received good news today. The motor/transmission adapter is in the mail and should arrive next week.

In the mean time I'm still working on the rear battery box. After dry assembly things were a little tighter than I thought. Some of the nooks that are 10" at floor height are 6" higher up. It was still tight even with "judicious" use of a ball peen hammer to sheet metal!

So after modifying the battery layout again (told you it would not be the last time when I told you it would be the last time) I modified the battery polyhedral and dry fit it again. This time it fits!

Here's the box partially laid out.


Here's the new battery layout for the last time. Really!


And here's the quality control inspector at work :-)

No comments: