Friday, February 6, 2009

Just the instrument cluster...a.k.a. the dash

Well the instrument cluster is finished (as I say crossing my fingers in hope). The last picture I posted of the instrument cluster showed lots of wires coming from the back. After tidying up the wires I found some nice connector harnesses to tie everything together.




After connecting the harness to power I reinstalled the cluster. So far everything that is hooked up seems to power up. This includes left and right turn signal, high beam indicator, speedometer, tachometer, and a couple indicator lights.



There is one more gauge in the picture above that you can't see. It draws its power from the high voltage pack so I can't test it yet. Next step....start testing the high voltage components.

2 comments:

kousalya said...

Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in

and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via

email?



Instrument Cluster

Idoco said...

Thanks for the kind words. Don't know offhand about the email question. Sorry.